Queen of Hearts Couture Candles are deluxe, artisan and exclusive. Each candle art is 100% hand-poured and hand-piped using finest non-toxic, cleaning-burning, biodegradable soy wax, cotton wicks, natural dyes and carefully selected fragrances. No additives or stabilisers are added to our candles. Enjoy a touch of indulgence with these beautifully handcrafted wax arts!
Vegan & Cruelty FREE | Non-GMO | Environmentally friendly | Phthalates & Parabens FREE | Sustainable, Renewable and Biodegradable | Made in UK
*** Since all our candles are individually hand-piped, no two candles are exactly the same. If you prefer a specific colour or combinations, please feel free to message us. No extra cost for any colour requests but please allow 1-3 days before we can dispatch your order.
About “DARLING” Range:
- Pillar size: 4in (10cm) diameter by 1.5in (4cm) tall | Floral decorations: approximately 2in (5cm) high
- Total Weight: approximately 300g-310g | 10oz-11oz
- Decoration: flower bouquet style | no two candles are exactly the same | you will receive the same colour theme and style, unless you requested something different
- Burn Time: approximately 40-50hrs
- Scent Blend: Breeze & Bouquet
Top note – Refreshing Baby Powder
Heart note – Floral Bouquet & Sea Breaze
Base note – a touch of Calming Eucalyptus
*** Due to the floral details of the candles and having no vessel, as wax melts, it could drip off to the side of the candle. A cork candle mat is provided but if you are concerned about the potential melt pool on the surface, you may place it in a bigger plate or shallow bowl. It is possible that there could be crystallization, clouding or slight change of colour due to the nature of soy wax. By no means this will affect the quality of the candle.
Each candle will be carefully packaged in a simple but elegant white box with company branding ribbon in black. It will be then be secured in a brown rigid shipping box. Each “Darling” Range candle is supplied with a round 5in (12cm) cork candle mat.
- Trim the wick to 5mm before lighting. Burn for 3-4 hours at a time, ensure the melt pool reaches the edge of the candle container before extinguishing, this will help to prevent a “tunnelling” effect and is especially important during the first burn.
- Always burn your candle within sight and in a well-ventilated room, away from drafts, or fans, which can cause sooting (smoke and black marks on the vessel), or rapid, uneven burning. If this happens, let the candle cool, trim the wick, then check for drafts before re-lighting.
- If soot forms on the inside of the vessel, extinguish candle, wait for it to cool, then wipe with a clean damp cloth. Trim wick and relight.
- Be sure to extinguish and let cool a candle if the flame becomes too high or flickers repeatedly.
- Keep the wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Do not burn the candle all the way and you should have 10mm of wax or less remaining. If the candle is in a vessel, this is to avoid overheating the glass.
- Candles are sensitive to light and temperature, you can avoid your candles from cracking and melting by storing your candles in an upright position and in a cool, dry place, away from direct sunlight. Keep your candles dust free as well.