Blooms on Basket is rather extra ordinary way to progress your Sculpture palette knife painting skills. The approach of doing the basket weave on this cake project is surely going to be an excellent addition to your do-me-a-basket collection. The Roses and Anemones painting can be a little complex but Valeri will give you a comprehensive explanation on how to properly achieve them so you will not need to worry.
This cake project is a part of our Sculpture Palette knife Painting series which we have strategically broken down to parts for your ease of understanding every topic. Stunning creations are waiting for you, you just have to practice, practice and practice.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to cover your cake with a little bit of rustic look.
- Learn how to create a unique basketweave pattern.
- Learn more about your palette knives
- Learn how to correctly hold your palette knife to be able to achieve palette knife painted designs
- Learn how to achieve stunning colours using your Swiss meringue or Italian meringue.
- Learn how to correctly do the sculpture palette knife technique.
- Learn how to create Roses, Anemones and leaves using Sculpture palette knife painting technique.
- Learn how to position the flowers and the leaves for proper placements.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1398
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes