Brushed Embroidery is an age-old sugar craft technique where the brushstrokes leaves lovely textures that resemble a stitched fabric, thus the name. This technique was originally done in royal icing but today, we will show you how to do it in buttercream.
This is such a beautiful and versatile technique applicable to make not just floral designs but anything you like such as animals, waves effect, etc. We will also be teaching you how to pipe a simple blossom to adorn your cake.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to cover your cake with buttercream.
- Learn how to achieve a perfectly smooth buttercream finish.
- Learn how to frea-hand a floral pattern.
- Learn how to do brushed embroidery effect
- Get tips on how to effectively make this technique
- Learn how to pipe a simple blossom
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1856
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes