Driftwood is a perfect example of “old but gold”. It seem useless but with a little work of enhancing it, it can be a centerpiece.
On this class, there is a simple carving involved to get a nicely shaped driftwood. We will be using different shades of brown to emphasize that the driftwood has been thoroughly seasoned. We have added an excellent selection of colourful succulents to match the rustic look of our driftwood.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to do simple carving on a cake
- Learn how to cover an irregular shaped cake
- learn how to achieve a stunning textured and marbled finish on your cake using multiple colours
- learn how to achieve a two-tone effect
- Learn how to pipe different succulents
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 908
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes