Our Toile De Juoy cake desgn is a fantastic combination of two classic and elegant designs, Brushed Embroidery and Wedgewood Painting. These two design approaches look intimidating in the beginning, but Valeri will make it easy for you by explaining every single stroke the simplest way possible. After this class, you will be able to explore more on translating scenery photo, ceramic designs and even paintings to a specific cake design. The brushed embroidery technique complements the painting well but can definitely shine on its own as an individual cake design.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to translate a certain design from a painting, a chinaware, an embroidery or from a real photo to a cake design.
- Learn how to create a Wedgewood painting inspired design on your cake.
- Learn how to pipe different textures to create images on your cake.
- Learn how to work on different shades of the different elements of your cake.
- Learn how to mix and match different line textures to create different figures.
- Learn the brushed embroidery technique and all its tips and techniques.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 530
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes