Bas relief design on cakes exudes incomparable elegance and effectiveness. It is an age old art that can be easily translated into a contemporary design by strategically arranging them into your cake. The slightly projected sculptured designs on our textured Stone Grey canvas will be piped individually, giving you more room to lead on how your cake will look like after the project. Apart from dissecting all the piping steps in our Bas Relief design, Christina will also teach you on how to achieve textures that complement the whole effect on your cake. This very sophisticated project will certainly defy any cake trends as this design will forever remain significant and in demand.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to cover your cake with lightly marbled colours and lightly textured cover.
- Learn how to use stencil onto your cake.
- Learn the individual piping strokes for the bas relief project.
- Learn how to strategically create clusters of bas relief onto your cake.
- Learn how to add shimmer onto your cake by using an airbrush.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1335
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes