Birch trees have a prominent white bark and horizontal pores which usually peels horizontally in thin sheets. The same that you can always distinguish a Birch tree from any other tree, this Birch cake will surely stand out in any celebration. In this class, Valeri will go through the necessary steps for you to be able to recreate an impressive Birch tree texture on your cake complemented by the ever stunning Peonies and Ranunculus, adorned by uniquely done edible moss.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to create the beautiful birch texture on your cake.
- Learn how to create the stunning markings on your birch tree.
- Learn how to create the unique ring texture of the tree stump.
- Learn how to create an easy edible moss to enhance the look of your cake.
- Lean how to pipe Ranunculus, Peony, leaves and Hypericum berries
- Learn how to arrange the flowers nicely on the cake.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1063
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes