This is our take on the Classic Vanilla cake recipe. It has got a moist texture that stays for 4-5 days. This classic cake goes well with any kind of frosting and remains an all-time favourite for most people. And although vanilla cakes are rather traditional, it will never go wrong with any kind of celebration.
This is a sponge cake recipe which you may use for regular shaped cakes and basic carving. Once you decide to do an intense carving, we recommend to use a Madeira cake recipe instead.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to bake a classic vanilla cake.
- Understand the importance of using correct weight and temperature on the ingredients that you will use.
- Understand the importance of using essential tools like weighing scale, measuring spoons and oven thermometer
- Understand how a variation in your oven temperature will change the look of your baked cake.
- Learn how to achieve a not so dome-y cake.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1042
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes