Italian meringue buttercream is very similar to a swiss meringue buttercream. It’s also light, silky and creamy. Not to mention that it is equally beautiful in taste. `This buttercream is essentially more stable than SMBC because of the hot sugar syrup that you pour on the mixture.
Preparing this frosting takes a little longer as opposed to any other frosting but the output is totally worth it. Being extra careful will come in handy as well as you will have to work with a very hot sugar syrup.
Just a fair warning though, piping with an Italian meringue buttercream can be addicting because of its delightful piping consistency.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to make an Italian meringue buttercream step by step.
- Learn the correct measurements of every ingredient to make a glossy, stable Italian Meringue buttercream.
- Understand possible previous mistakes you have encountered with your Italian meringue buttercream and be able to correct them.
- Understand the importance of correct ingredient temperature to achieve a beautiful output.
- Learn the correct handling and storage of this buttercream.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1090
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes