This Lavender blooms class is another fun way of decorating your cake in a short period of time without sacrificing the stunning finish of your cake. The Lavenders will be a joy to pipe on the side of the cake given that the piping principle will be relatively easy. They are light in weight as well, providing you that security that they are safely adhered on the cake. Once you learn the principle of piping these Lavender blooms on the cake, you will be able to decorate other types of tiny flowers with the same nature and look the moment you change the colour of your buttercream.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to use your palette knife to create a simple backround.
- Learn how to use your palette knife to create basic stems and leaves.
- Learn how to pipe Lavender flowers.
- Learn how to pipe the flowers and leaves directly on the cake.
- Learn how to make an easy and quick floral design on your cake.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 487
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes