Robins and berries is a cake that will be done using different kinds of pressure piping techniques. In this class, Christina will teach you how to create a 2D effect on the Robin birds. From creating the 2D body of the bird to piping different shades of buttercream to create a stunning spikey texture on the feathers. This “not so spring yet, about to be autumn” cake design will include Red berries to create a stunning colour contrast. Branches with a unique texture will also be taught to finish this project.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to create different pressure piping techniques.
- Learn how to use the different pressure piping techniques to decorate your cake.
- Learn how to transfer an image onto the cake.
- Learn how to create a 2D effect on the bird design.
- Learn how to pipe red berries and tree branches.
- Learn how to put these elements on the cake to create a beautiful design.
- Lectures 5
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 346
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes