Rose Royale is a variation of our Sculpture Palette Knife Painting class. This elegant cake design exudes Royalty as a result of a well thought combination of Navy Blue colour and beautifully structured Roses. In this class, Valeri will once again get you through a thorough and comprehensive teaching on how to achieve the stunning Roses of different looks using nothing else but your palette knives and buttercream. The Roses will look realistic because of its 3D look and lovely textures. These striking blue flowers will be looking more striking as you will decorate it on a White covered cake.
This variation of sculptured palette knife painting can be a challenging way on how to decorate your cake but as we always say, everything will be a lot, lot, lot easier after series of practice.
In this class you will:
- Learn more about your palette knives
- Learn how to correctly hold your palette knife to be able to achieve sculptured palette knife painted designs.
- Learn how to correctly do the sculpture palette knife technique.
- Learn how to create open and sided Roses as well as Rose bud and leaves using Sculpture palette knife painting technique.
- Learn how to position the flowers and the leaves for proper placements.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 519
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes