Ruffles delight is our take on piping different types of ruffles onto the cake. Christina will thoroughly discuss how to properly do them in multiple creative ways. The layers of ruffles will definitely give your cake a stunning finish. All these just by simply letting the ruffles flow, wave and fill the surface of your cake. And although ruffles remain to be one of the simplest cake designs there is, you can still go extra by combining different types of ruffles in one cake.
In this class you will:
- Learn how to pipe ruffles in various ways using different piping tips.
- Learn how to make sure that your ruffles will adhere properly onto your cake.
- Learn how to layer your ruffles nicely to achieve a neat and impressive finish
- Learn how to create different looks on your ruffles based on different piping pressure and hand movement.
- Learn how to accent your ruffle cake using dragees and other edible accents.
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 793
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes